Pickled Cucumbers ~ Iranian style
Pickling can preserve perishable foods for months, with a pH less than 4.6, pickling is sufficient to kill most bacteria. Great way to naturally detoxify the body, especially when antimicrobial herbs and spices are added.
Server alongside most any Persian food, for it clears the blood and creates an appetite.
- Cucumbers - 10 small to medium
- Peppercorns - 4
- Dillseed - 1 teaspon
- Coriander seed - 1 teaspoon
- Apple Cider Vinegar - 3 cups
- Salt - 4 Tablespoons
- Soak and rinse cucumbers in water, then let dry.
- Place cucumbers in a jar.
- Mix salt and seasons with vinegar.
- Power solution into jar, to the rim.
- Cover jar with lid, tightly.
- Store jar in a cool place for 4 weeks.
Learn about Saffron spice
Spice made from the stigmas of saffron flower may well be the most amazing seasoning on the market.
Saffron adds rich flavour and exotic colour to your foods. High grade saffron stigmas contain potent amounts of nutrients necessary for good vision, healthy skin and a robust sexual appetite.
Click Here to learn more about Saffron plant and spice.