Crunchy Green Salad
Finely chopped onions, crisp cucumbers and fresh sweet tomatoes, dressed with olive oil and lemon juice with a dash of salt and pepper.
Olives/olive oil prevents the oxidation of cholesterol in the body and thus, helps reduce the risk of having heart attack or stroke.
Shiraz is a famous old city in the south central region of Iran.
- Cucumber - 1
- Tomatoes - 2
- Onion - 1
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Pepper - 1/2 teaspoon
- Olive oil - 2 tablespoons
- Lemon/lime juice - 2 tablespoons
- Chop cucumber, tomatoes and onion (finely chopped).
- Add salt, pepper, olive oil, lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
- Chill mixture in cooler for 1 hour before serving.
|Please help promote this page on the internet!|
Taken from the comments section at Amazon
"Exactly what I was looking for, and as it was described. Arrived when it was expected, and packaged well. yes, I would recommend it highly. "
HIC Porcelain Turkey Platter 17.5-inch
support this website - visit Mystic Persia boutique